Grant Application Information
The Mirani Foundation is always seeking ways that we can contribute to organizations making significant impact in the areas of Health, Education and Social Justice. We are able to make funds available in the form of grants in varying amounts based on the requested need.
The Mirani Foundation is looking for organizations working directly with those in need, who are accountable for how their funds are used, who maximize the use of their funds, and who use a significant portion of their funds to directly help those in need. If your organization meets these criteria then please read through the information below and reach out to us to see how we may be able to help your group.
To apply for a grant from the Mirani Foundation please carefully read the questions below, and in your own words write us a Grant Request Letter that answers each question as fully as possible. Please feel free to include any additional information that you think will help us in determining your eligibility for one of our grants.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION
• When and why was your organization formed?
• Who does your organization serve?
• What needs does your organization meet for your clients?
• Where do you provide services or support to your clients?
• Where is your organization headquartered?
• Are you listed on Charity Navigator or similar charity ratings sites? Please provide links if applicable.
• Who is the contact person requesting this grant? How can we get in touch with you?
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROGRAM OR PROJECT THAT YOU ARE SEEKING FUNDS FOR
• Describe the program or project.
• Who will benefit from this?
• Tells us in detail how funds from the Mirani Foundation will be used.
• When do you need the funds?
• How much money do you need for this project/program?
• What measures will you use to chart the success of this project/program?
ACCOUNTABILITY AND REPORTING
• How will you share the success of your project/program with the Mirani Foundation?
• How often will you be able to report on your successes?
• Can you provide video or photos of the progress and/or completion of your project/program?
• Will you be able to provide a breakdown of how Mirani Foundation funds were used to help your program succeed?
IF YOU DON’T RECEIVE FULL FUNDING FROM THE MIRANI FOUNDATION
• Do you have other areas or ways to secure additional funding for this program/project?
• Can you implement this program/project on a smaller scale if the Mirani Foundation doesn’t provide full funding?
• If you are unable to secure full funding will you be able to return the Mirani Foundation grant?
Please send your Grant Request Letter to:
The Mirani Foundation, Attention Grant Request, 518 Riverfront Way, Knoxville, TN 37915
or email: info(at)miranifoundation.org